2008年1月8日星期二

Ten common sense principles of reducing stress in our life

1. Do not exaggerate the negative in your life.
2. Do not replay bad experiences over and over again.
3. Choose to function with a positive attitude whenever possible.
4. Learn to break out of your reactive modes.
5. Be aware of the quality of your self talk.
6. Learn to create positive images in your mind when you face new challenges.
7. Learn to let things go.
8. Accept the things you cannot change.
9. Take ownership of your day before you leave the house.
10. Never lose your sense of humour.

**Before I can take good care of anyone or anything, I must fist take good care of myself!**

> > >
這文章是當我失魂落魄地四處尋找婚戒時,太子爺不知從哪裏找來給我的。二十出頭的他語重深長地大聲對我朗讀第七和第八點。望着一臉稚氣的他,除了道謝外,我說不出別的話。如今這文章貼在我的辦公桌上。

3 則留言:

匿名 說...

Thank you for sharing.
I'm also experiencing stressful situations these few days and I think will continue for another 2 or 3 months. This is just like a "reinforcement" of what I'm trying to do right now...

匿名 說...

I love this passage!

匿名 說...

搵番啦? 恭喜!!!!
咁多個points都好好, thanks for sharing!